Marine and coastal scientists and engineers provide sustainable sediment management plans, which combine sediment modeling, beach, dune and marsh restoration design with a dredging program.
This process enables waterfront facility owners and stakeholders to manage the ever changing sediment process to best meet program and facility needs with minimum environmental impact.
GZA’s dredging services include:
- Feasibility evaluation
- Dredge design
- Bathymetry and sub-bottom data evaluation
- Profile development and dredge volume calculation
- Dredge spoil characterization and evaluation of disposal alternatives,
- Environmental testing and impact analysis
- Structural impact analysis
- Federal and state permitting support