The United States is highly vulnerable to the effects of natural hazards such as floods, high winds and earthquakes.
Natural hazards impact communities, critical infrastructure and natural resources, resulting in the loss of life and property and disruption of business. The effects of climate change, including sea level rise and increased intensity of storms and precipitation events, will increase the risks associated with many natural hazards. GZA provides our clients with the information they need to identify and characterize hazards, evaluate benefits and costs, analyze risks and implement preventive and mitigation measures to reduce risk exposure. When faced with managing the risks due to natural hazards, choose an industry leader in risk analysis, hazard planning and mitigation. Choose GZA.
- Hazard Identification and Characterization
- Hazard Vulnerability Assessment
- Risk Analysis
- Natural Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Emergency Response Plans
- Climate Adaptation Analysis and Planning
- Resilience Planning
- FEMA-Related Services:
- Grant Application Support
- Map Revision
- Hazard Communication and Stakeholder Outreach
- Mitigation and Resiliency Design
- Mitigation Construction Management
- Geospatial Information Management and Solutions
For more information, visit GZA's Disaster Planning and Recovery Services site.
Please also review the panel presentations at: http://ebcne.org/news/category/presentations/ by scrolling down to “Presentation Added: EBC Climate Change Program: Financing Resilience – The Big Challenge – Grants, Loans, Bonds, Insurance-Linked Securities and More"