GZA has more than 30 years of experience working in the downstream oil and gas sector, including refining, storage terminals and the processing and storage of natural gas.
Our multi-disciplined and integrated service solutions are crafted specifically to assist our clients in addressing these challenges and achieving their business goals.
The abundance of natural gas has spurred the conversion of coal- and petroleum-fueled infrastructures to natural gas. The pipeline systems particularly in certain parts of the Northeast have promoted the delivery of natural gas via alternate supply technologies. GZA has experience in providing engineering, environmental, and geotechnical support services to LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas), CNG (Compressed Natural Gas), and LPG (Liquefied Propane Gas) facilities.
GZA provides a wide range of services to our petroleum and liquids terminal clients, covering environmental, health and safety, and engineering concerns and challenges. Our staff understands the unique challenges that terminals typically face. Our multi-disciplined and integrated service solutions are crafted specifically to assist our clients in addressing these challenges and achieving their business goals. Services include:
- EHS Regulatory Compliance and Management Consulting
- Spill Prevention and Response Planning
- Process and Stormwater Treatment and Permitting
- Air Quality Engineering and Permitting
- Storage Tank/Pipeline Management, Inspection and Permitting
- On/Off-Shore Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering
- Design of Waterfront Structures
- Dredge Program Design and Permitting
- Environmental Investigation and Remediation
- Groundwater Studies
- Site Permitting Support
- Waste Management Plans
- Environmental Permitting
- Baseline Water Quality Studies
- GIS/Data Management
- Cultural Resource Compliance